Thursday, December 29, 2011

Stacie's Theory of Relativity

Stacie's Theory of Relativity.... 

R.espite
E.quals
L.oving
A.ll
T.hose
I.
V.alue
I.n
T.he
Y.ears... Me, my child, my family For a Moment in Time....

Respite is a moment in time, no matter how brief.
It is spending time with you and going back in the past to remember who you are.
It is spending time with a spouse and remembering why you got married or even said hello to them.... creating future memories.
It is holding on to a moment in time that is for you, even briefly, that reminds you of who you are (the person you were or thought you would be)...
It is living in a moment with those you love....
It is spending time with a child and forgetting the disability...
Respite is not about the hours in a day you have to take care of a child.  It is about the hours in life you are given and how you will spend those moments.  Respite is about spending time with the most important  or more importantly, share those moments with others....

This is 10 minutes of my life to post.,.... share with others... my respite.





Written by my Sweetheart
Smiley

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is so beautiful... Thank you for this post.

Anonymous said...

Riley, I love you so much and you mean so much to me and the rest of your family. You are never alone, and we will always look after you. ♥

-Elenuccia

Debby said...

:-)

highheeledlife said...

Beautifully written. I can feel the love and heart felt emotions in each word. Sometimes, I think God chose to give us little detours in what we imagined our lives would be, because he knew that we would be strong enough to handle it and it will give us insight to better be able to give to and help others. Many blessings to Riley, you and your loved ones... Happy New Year, xo HHL

Anonymous said...

Very eloquent!

Anonymous said...

Written as the Poet he is, as beautiful as his soul.

suelmayer said...

Love, love this post!