Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Riley's Smile Needs A Blog

  Today is March 23rd, 2011.  I have thought about why this blog should be written for a long while now.  Long enough... it's time to actually blog!
  No one should need to write this blog.  No one should need to read this blog.  But that is in a perfect world.  I need to write it and others will need to read it.  This is why... Riley and his/my family are a special needs family.  Not everyone can understand all that being a special needs family my involve.
  My primary intent is to share what it does mean to be special needs to those who are just outside of this experience but have a need to understand it.  This is going to be a challenge for me.  How do I share our experiences while not overwhelming myself and readers.  Today, that is not a problem.  I am the only "follower."  Hopefully this will change very soon.  However, if it remains me as the only reader than I have a wonderful self-therapy.
  Thank you for writing Stacie:-)

2 comments:

Elena said...

The photo is breathtakingly tender and beautiful. Your blog will be a great resource and comfort to many people. I'll be following you. EML

Unknown said...

Thank you Ellie! And you are the very first to contribute.