Friday, August 12, 2011

The Versatile Blogger Award for Riley's Smile

Rileys-Smile? The Versatile Blogger Award?

 


Woot!  My first award.
My little niche blog has The Versatile Blogger!
I am SO EXCITED!

Can I make this button any bigger?
How will it look on my front door?
Where shall I have my t-shirt made?
Hey, the green will go well on Riley's chair.
How will it look on our front door?

Thank you to Melanie of My Regular Life for giving me this award!
I am honored to be in your company.
Check out My Regular Life, you'll become a regular real fast.

Now - to the rules of accepting the Versatile Blogger Award:  
  1. Thank the person who gave the award and link back to them in your post. 
  2. Share 7 things about yourself. 
  3. Pass this award along to 15 recently discovered blogs.
7 Things about Me:
  1. Born in Ankara, Turkey thanks to the US Air Force.
  2. Many of my younger years were spent on an Angus Farm called Rocky Forge Farm in MD.
  3. As a junior member of the Angus Cattle Association, I owned and showed the Pennsylvania State Cow & Calf Junior Champions... somewhere in the 80s:-)  No computer then to record these momentous occasions so I'll have to detail that later.
  4. For several years in the early 90s I Captained the annual Will Rogers Beach Cleanup for the International Coastal Cleanup and John learned real fast how to weigh thousands of pounds of trash and organize 2000 people in moments when he came along.
  5. I am passionate for wild and exotic animal rescues especially the Wildlife Waystation for allowing us the privilege of being part of their team.
  6. Hopefully I will continue scuba diving with my husband for the rest of my life.
  7. My Spirit Guide, described by Candyce, appears in ancient garb with long, straight dark hair.  She is adamant that I have much to learn.

Now - on to 15 recently discovered blogs in no particular order.... 
oh there are so many I enjoy.... decisions, decisions!
Check these out!!!!!!!!!!! You will be glad you visited.
  1.  Butterfly Dreams
  2.  CoffeeRocketFairyTale
  3.  I am a broken man/You can't break me
  4.  Kat's Cafe
  5.  Magpie Girl
  6.  Hope4Katy
  7.  Single Dad/Disabled Daughter
  8.  TherExtras
  9.  Bug Safari - yes I have boys:-)
  10.  Handbook of Nature Study
  11.  Radical Ramblings and Thoughts of a Southern Girl
  12.  The Perfect Line
  13.  CinfulCinnamon
  14.  Serendipity
  15.  Makenzies Miracle
  16.  
    OH DEAR... I NEED ANOTHER AWARD...
    I HAVE 15 MORE IN MIND! 
      We are all special... by Stacie Wiesenbaugh
       

    15 comments:

    Katrina said...

    Aw - really - you've made my day! I'll be posting later tonight! *hugs* And I LOVE Riley's Smile!

    Unknown said...
    This comment has been removed by the author.
    Unknown said...

    You deserve this award for your blog. Parents of Special Needs children need a place to go where they feel understood. A childhood friend of mine has an autistic son, and I know the support of the Autism community has really helped her.

    And your 7 interesting facts are so much more altruistic than mine! LOL - you really are an amazing woman!

    Anonymous said...

    I am honored!

    Thanks you so much for this lovely compliment!

    Thank you, too, for sharing yourself on this blog. I have been blogging for 4 years and it has brought me a great deal in terms of enjoyment and learning. I love my online friends!

    Barbara

    Sara said...

    Is that me. I was just about to write a post about how nobody likes me, but wait you do. Thank You! Thank You! I always get excited when I see that someone has read what I was blathering about. Also, congrats to you. I love your blog if you have not noticed by your stats I may stalk you slightly, but only because I can relate. So thanks again for liking me enough to include me on the list!

    Unknown said...

    thank you..thank you thank you...
    Stacie...you are so deserving of this award. You blog inspires me everytime I visit....I love hearing stories about your boys and about the many challenges of being a parent.
    I also love it when I see you come by and comment occasionally. I'm adding you to my blog log...

    erer said...

    thank you sooo much for this honor and for considering me worthy of this title... i really appreciate it a lot!

    I have added your link here: http://www.myperfectline.com/p/my-awards.html

    thanks once again :)

    Sabrina said...

    Wow, thank you so much, Stacie! I feel so honoured!

    Unknown said...


    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام
    شركة نقل اثاث بالمدينة المنورة
    شركات تنظيف بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة رش مبيدات بالمدينة المنورة
    شركة تنظيف بجدة
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجدة
    شركة رش مبيدات بجدة

    Unknown said...


    نقل عفش جدة
    شركة مكافحة الحشرات بجدة
    شركة تنظيف شقق جدة
    شركة تنظيف بيارات برأس تنورة
    شركة عزل أسطح برأس التنورة
    شركة مكافحة حشرات ورش مبيدات بالمزاحمية
    شركة تنظيف فلل بضرما
    شركة تخزين أثاث بالمزاحمية
    شركة تنظيف بالدلم
    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالمزاحمية

    Unknown said...

    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف منازل بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بيارات بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف شقق بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالرياض
    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض
    شركة نظافة بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بيوت شعر بالرياض

    حاتم النجار said...



    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بالخير
    شركة تنظيف بالاحساء
    شركة تنظيف بالجبيل
    شركة تنظيف بالقطيف

    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالخبر
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالجبيل
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالقطيف

    شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالخبر
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالقطيف
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالجبيل

    mohmed said...


    شركة القائد
    شركة تنظيف بالرياض
    شركة تنظيف بالدمام
    شركة تسليك مجارى بالرياض
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف بجازان
    شركة مكافحة حشرات بجازان
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بجازان

    شركة كلين للخدمات المنزلية said...

    افضل شركة نقل اثاث وعفش بالرياض
    شركه نقل اثاث بالرياض

    Unknown said...



    شركة انوار الجنة للخدمات المنزلية
    شركة تنظيف بالباحة
    شركة تنظيف واجهات حجر بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف موكيت بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف كنب بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف مجالس بالدمام
    شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام