Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Overfilled

http://blog.friendshipcircle.org/2011/09/14/11-special-needs-novels-that-will-touch-your-heart/Overfilled is how I feel emotionally and timewise.
There just is not enough of me to get to everything I want to do. Free Smilies courtesy of www.GreenSmilies.com

Riley's cold from Labor Day weekend just cannot be shaken.  Poor little thing really needs to get a good clean breathe.  This week he has been sent home from school and lost out on horseback riding.  PT was "messy" but he got through it.  Good thing we've got drugs:-) But they wear him out too.

Great big thank you to all who have signed up for Friday's event at Chico's!  If you don't hear from me personally to remind you (big oops if you don't), please contact me.

Sharing today because that's what I do and I just can't help myself

I have taken to devoting one post at the end of each month to share the very many special needs blog posts which speak to me... this one will not wait because she speaks to my today where my head is:
The Irritating Factor

Hero horses: Sarah Bombard won strength and confidence from Naples Equestrian Challenge

http://www.naplesnews.com/news/2011/sep/05/hero-horses-cerebral-palsy-victim-sarah-bombard-wo/

Sheryl Soukup of Naples Equestrian Challenge is in the business of changing lives

For the Love of Blogs started a group for Parenting Special Needs, hop on over and link your blog up.

11 Special Needs Novels That Will Touch Your Heart from The Friendship Circle.

We are all Special... by Stacie Wiesenbaugh

1 comment:

Laura@Catharsis said...

I can relate to feeling as though there is not enough time in the day. And nevermind there not being any time for yourself. That's a given. Thinking of you and hoping you find some respite in the hectic thing we call life.