Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Annalaura Brown Interview

This morning I had the privilege to be interviewed by Annalaura Brown about being a special needs mom working from home.  Ms. Brown offers social media training and network marketing support on her website, http://annalaurabrown.com.  We found each other on the LinkedIn's Special Needs Group.  Please give the recording link a listen, especially if you are considering an at home business.

I recommend exploring her site, she has a lot to offer: "Today my vision for my business includes empowering others to see that they too can succeed in business and I am making a difference in the lives of countless others all over the world. I especially am passionate about helping moms of children with special needs to be able to stay home with their children and to be able to give these angels the best that life can offer."

Drop me a line at oceanantiquities@embarqmail.com if you are curious about Arbonne and working from home or simply need some great products.  I would enjoy hearing from you.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Thank you Annalaura... you are very kind and generous to share this.