Sunday, April 24, 2011

Shaky Shaky Easter

Spent all night going back and forth between my bed and Riley's.  Oftentimes I hadn't even reached the pillow before I started back again to his bed.  He needed so much help to settle.  There were coughing fits, he had pushed himself into the hospital bed bars, twisted his legs into a pretzel, needed a fresh diaper, sweated through his shirt.... He actually took to yelling for me a couple times. 

Wow, this is new.  Yelling for me.  How great is that.  He has a new skill!

This morning, I have had so little sleep I am shaky throughout my whole body.  Stopping, sleeping in, telling him to just watch a show... none of this is an option.

Pictured above, Ronan rolls dough for Keflie cookies (John's family recipe).

Happy Easter.  Stacie Wiesenbaugh

No comments: